He’s blind, what do you mean it’s not symbolic?
I mean like, really blind. He’s missing half of his head. That mask is there for a reason.
So yeah, I figured I didn’t really draw Varjamon properly… or at least color any of the sketches, so here~
when u sneeze in front of your pet and they look like you’ve just offended their great ancestors
I nearly choked.
feel so moon
蟲師 Ginko EP 10
When shows come off their hiatus
this is the best thing i’ve seen all day
OMFG it’s back on my dash
I think this will make me happy, yeah it does
Katara appreciation time:
- Can we talk about how she learned all her water-bending mostly by herself?
- Can we talk about her never ending ingenuity throughout the series?
- Can we talk about how she is only 13 and was able to defeat both a fire master (Azula) and a water master (Hama)?
- Can we talk about her pity towards the man who killed her mother?
- Can we talk about how she never stopped caring for her friends and family even in the worst situations?Say what you want about Katara, but she is the best role model/friend you could have had in the entire series. She had always kept it together even when she lost her mother and when Aang had his issues.
Honestly, all of my favorite characters from ATLA and Korra are the female characters.
I like the male characters, but the female characters just strike me as so much more interesting, dynamic, and amazing. They have agency and purpose, and its just refreshing as hell to see that in a show.
Can we talk about how she has dark skin and dark, thick hair and how nurturing and talented and determined she is and how much I fucking LOVE this?